No upcoming assignments.
You can attempt the project as many times as you desire.
Click the link and choose "New to SpringBoard"
Step 1: enter the class code QKRFSQ
Step 2: Write down your password on a piece of paper
- At least 6 characters long with
- At least one number
- At least one letter capitalized
- At least one special character, such as !@#$%^&*
Step 3: Type in your name properly and your password
Step 4: write down your Name and your Username onto your piece of paper
Step 5: Log out, and then login to make sure your username and password work
Organize your binder
Tab 1: Policies and Progress
- Your homework grid (every square will be filled in)
- Benchmark Progress reports (you don't have them yet, but they will go into sheet protectors)
Tab 2: Notes
- Your SpringBoard Book (with your name written on the edge)
- Extra notes
- Extra paper
Tab 3: Graded work
- work that has been graded
The pockets of the binder should be empty except of work you are currently working on and detentions
Syllabus for Mr. Fons's class. Please purchase our school supplies by Friday, August 24